Feisty
I've noticed this semester that I'm becoming a bit more feisty. I really don't know how to explain that. I think I'm passive-aggressive, but the aggressive side is coming out a bit more. I think it's the teacher thing. Being at Marion HS they'd walk all over me if I didn't have a little fire in my eyes. I need to (at Marion at least) let them know that ($@^!) will hit the fan if they're not with it.
And then there's the Jeff v. IWU issue. I always need to have something that I'm actively trying to change. Coming in I planned to eliminate the no Speedo rule by the time I leave....haven't addressed that one. This semester it's been lofts and RA pay. In the on deck circle are chapel and dancing...eventually...and with lots of help. We'll see. "If you're not walking on the edge, you're taking up too much space"
And then there's the Jeff v. IWU issue. I always need to have something that I'm actively trying to change. Coming in I planned to eliminate the no Speedo rule by the time I leave....haven't addressed that one. This semester it's been lofts and RA pay. In the on deck circle are chapel and dancing...eventually...and with lots of help. We'll see. "If you're not walking on the edge, you're taking up too much space"

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home