Wednesday, November 26, 2003

gimme a head with hair...

...long, beautiful hair....(Cowsills song)

Success. Last month I turned 21, which meant it was time to renew my drivers license. Thankfully I was able to get home at the end of September to do this...I say thankfully due to the fact that this is before the chorale 'iwu image appropriate' haircut deadline had passed.

Today when I got home my sister pointed out my new drivers license, which had come in the mail in recent weeks. My hair is long and shaggy and I am not smiling! exactly what I wanted. My mom, when I mentioned it to her, said I "looked like a convict...."any cop pulling me over is guaranteed to give me a ticket just on account of my picture."

I am not too excited about getting my summer shag cut off every fall, but now I fortunatly am going to be able to hang on to it via my wallet for the next four years!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home