Lunch
Let me tell you about Wildcat. Every weekday I grab lunch from Wildcat (I haven't eaten weekday lunch in Baldwin all year.) I get a pink lemonade, bag of chips, vanilla yogurt, and either sub or chicken sandwich every day. It has gotten to the point where if I really wanted to, I could point to "Carmin" (we'll keep her anonymous), point to the Ice Cream worker (who rotates, mind you), grab my drink and chips, and go pick my ice cream and sub without waiting in the lines. Now the ice cream person usually has my vanilla waiting for me when I walk up....Carmin and the sub situation is a differnt story.
About a month ago I was told by Joel on my floor (who works in Wildcat) that Carmin had this crush of sorts on me, which of course was disturbing since she's probably in her upper thirties. So of course with this knowledge, I avoid the sub line and opt for a chicken sandwith every day for a while. When I did return to the sub line she and her co-worker friend were still semi-friendly. But then "much ado about cheese" happened. After noticing that Carmin would always leave to go fill up one of the toppings whenever I got into the line, I pointed it out to Joel. He informed me that they don't like me anymore since I was cocky that one day. This has now prompted me to begin writing my screenplay, "how to lose a lunchlady in 10 days".
About a month ago I was told by Joel on my floor (who works in Wildcat) that Carmin had this crush of sorts on me, which of course was disturbing since she's probably in her upper thirties. So of course with this knowledge, I avoid the sub line and opt for a chicken sandwith every day for a while. When I did return to the sub line she and her co-worker friend were still semi-friendly. But then "much ado about cheese" happened. After noticing that Carmin would always leave to go fill up one of the toppings whenever I got into the line, I pointed it out to Joel. He informed me that they don't like me anymore since I was cocky that one day. This has now prompted me to begin writing my screenplay, "how to lose a lunchlady in 10 days".

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home