I don't have mono
Sorry to all who wanted mono...making out with me just isn't going to work for you. I went and got tested today and found that I do not have it, for which I am very thankful. I still don't know what I have though, which is a problem. For those who don't know, I've been very mentally and physically fatigued for the past six days or so. With the exception of some swollen lymph nodes, I have no other symptoms. So...I don't know what is. But I'm tired.
This is teaching me things though. I need to be a little more selfish with taking time to fuel up spiritually/mentally/socially/physically. Running on empty doesn't work. I need to slow my life down, which is tough for me. Very tough. I'm a little too stubborn with this, but learning. God's definitely using sickness to teach me some things.
This is teaching me things though. I need to be a little more selfish with taking time to fuel up spiritually/mentally/socially/physically. Running on empty doesn't work. I need to slow my life down, which is tough for me. Very tough. I'm a little too stubborn with this, but learning. God's definitely using sickness to teach me some things.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home