Break Time!
Well, the school year has ended. Things have changed. Things have happened. I have grown.
I feel like I should launch into a "what I learned about life this year" or a "what I've learned from being an RA" kind of post, but I simply do not have the time or energy right now. I'll be able to do that later this summer (or just completely forget about it). Checkouts combined with finals have been exhausting and I am looking forward to not having to think about school life for a while.
Tomorrow I leave for a Road Trip(!) to the Black Hills of South Dakota with five other guys from chorale to do some camping, hiking, climbing, and chilling. Male, Wild at Heart, outdoor kind of living! I am sooooo pumped! After that I'll be home for about four days and then head to Scotland and England with Chorale.
So, no blogging for me until the later part of May (ok, I probably won't be able to resist during those first couple days in May when I'm home in between trips, so you can probably check then.)
Have a blessed summer everyone. I'm off to explore a bit more of God's world!
I feel like I should launch into a "what I learned about life this year" or a "what I've learned from being an RA" kind of post, but I simply do not have the time or energy right now. I'll be able to do that later this summer (or just completely forget about it). Checkouts combined with finals have been exhausting and I am looking forward to not having to think about school life for a while.
Tomorrow I leave for a Road Trip(!) to the Black Hills of South Dakota with five other guys from chorale to do some camping, hiking, climbing, and chilling. Male, Wild at Heart, outdoor kind of living! I am sooooo pumped! After that I'll be home for about four days and then head to Scotland and England with Chorale.
So, no blogging for me until the later part of May (ok, I probably won't be able to resist during those first couple days in May when I'm home in between trips, so you can probably check then.)
Have a blessed summer everyone. I'm off to explore a bit more of God's world!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home