Weedwacking
This afternoon I was weekwacking. Now, the weedwacker we have is not exactly in great shape. There is only about a quarter of the guard remaining around it so I was not very protected from what the string decided to whip up. I had a long sleeve t-shirt on and a swimsuit, so my legs were pretty vulnerable. Little pieces of grass and dirt would occasionally whip up and sting them.
As I continued I started thinking to myself, "I wonder if it would hurt if the weedwacker whiped something up to the boys...would it hurt? Sure I have a swimsuit on, but really, I wonder if it get through and at least sting a bit. Hmmmm...I doubt it. It'd make for an interesting blog though." (Here's when the little evil Timmer popped up on my left shoulder) "Hey, I could always just post like it did. No one would no the difference!...it'd make a great title: 'Hit in the balls by a piece of grass'"
But then I realized that would be another form of blog prostitution (and of course, dishonest). Ok, ok...before this post focuses too much on testicles, if it hasn't already, I'll get to my semi-point. After all of this there was a part of me started to hope that the above would happen, just so I could blog about it. This somewhat intrigued me...I have begun to anticipate/hope for a blog. Either I'm quite creative, or quite bored...it's probably the latter.
As I continued I started thinking to myself, "I wonder if it would hurt if the weedwacker whiped something up to the boys...would it hurt? Sure I have a swimsuit on, but really, I wonder if it get through and at least sting a bit. Hmmmm...I doubt it. It'd make for an interesting blog though." (Here's when the little evil Timmer popped up on my left shoulder) "Hey, I could always just post like it did. No one would no the difference!...it'd make a great title: 'Hit in the balls by a piece of grass'"
But then I realized that would be another form of blog prostitution (and of course, dishonest). Ok, ok...before this post focuses too much on testicles, if it hasn't already, I'll get to my semi-point. After all of this there was a part of me started to hope that the above would happen, just so I could blog about it. This somewhat intrigued me...I have begun to anticipate/hope for a blog. Either I'm quite creative, or quite bored...it's probably the latter.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home