Tuesday, May 04, 2004

Comments

I the recent weeks a few of the recent blogs I frequent have added the "comment" option at the bottom of each post, giving the blog readers the opportunity to post brief reactions of comments. Sometimes no one comments on one and sometimes there are a dozen for just one post.

Fortunately I have not yet been pressured to follow suit with making this an option on this here blog of mine. For those of you who have thought about it, I will spare you from wasting your time. ...It's not going to happen.

Commenting on a blog destroys the purity of blogging. It's like blog prostitution. Comments take the blog to the verge of being a forum. I don't want someone else putting their two cents in on MY blog. If you don't like what I have to say on this, you can deal! Because you can't comment here! (evil laugh)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home