Testosterone Hangover
I just had a conversation with Jon that is helping me realize that I am totally in the middle of a testosterone hangover. Basically, the thought of interacting with women almost annoys me right now. In venting to Jon he replied, "perhaps you're so pumped with testosterone from this past week you're still repulsed at the scent of estrogen" ....thinking it through a bit, I think he's right. This past week has been a testosterone high and I am struggling as I come down from it. I enjoyed last week too much and I want to stay there...roughing it. There's something inside of me now that wants to growl, to swing an axe, to hunt, to be outside, (to read "Lord of the Flies" again).... I WANT TO GO BACK! DANG IT!
(No offense to the couple of you who females that I've had IM conversations with recently...don't take it personally....I'll get over it..... eventually)
(No offense to the couple of you who females that I've had IM conversations with recently...don't take it personally....I'll get over it..... eventually)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home