Sneezing
I'm somewhat notorious for multiple sneezes. When I sneeze it's usually more than once. Such as last weekend:
*Sneeze
*Sneeze
Jen Anderson: "Bless You"
Me: "One More"
*Sneeze
Me: "Two More"
*Sneeze
(laughing)
It's been multiple times all weekend, since I've been sick. I had a nice one this morning while I was eating my Cheerios. I couldn't get them down fast enough and I really couldn't go anywhere with them, so they kind of got in the way of the sneezes (three of them this round). Yeah, I had to wipe up a few projectile pieces of Cheerios off the kitchen floor. Yum!
*Sneeze
*Sneeze
Jen Anderson: "Bless You"
Me: "One More"
*Sneeze
Me: "Two More"
*Sneeze
(laughing)
It's been multiple times all weekend, since I've been sick. I had a nice one this morning while I was eating my Cheerios. I couldn't get them down fast enough and I really couldn't go anywhere with them, so they kind of got in the way of the sneezes (three of them this round). Yeah, I had to wipe up a few projectile pieces of Cheerios off the kitchen floor. Yum!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home