Monday, November 08, 2004

Devil's Advocate

In Integration (of Psychology and Christianity) class we're going through group presentations on different aspects of church doctrine. Today was Ecclesiology - the church. These presentations themselves are pathetically surface level and therefore very frustrating for me. If we only had time to go deep on some of these issues.

I have to entertain myself by playing Devil's Advocate, which is qutie enjoyable. It's also extra freeing to do it in a class of seniors you mostly don't know (I'm a late-decision minor in a class with a bunch of majors) so 1) the people in the class don't really know who I am beyond passing impressions and 2) they're all seniors and I really don't care what they think of me or my opinions (or Devil's Advocate "opinions") when we leave the class...which is quite freeing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home