Explanation
Hello.
It's been a while.
Actually, blogging really hasn't excited me all that much over the past few weeks, therefore no posts. (I'm not one to post because it's routine, or because you make me feel like I "owe" you one (that'd be bad boundaries)). I have moments/experiences where I think to myself "I could blog that" ...but that thought quickly dies and I come to the conclusion that life is bigger than my blog right now.
I think that I enjoy what I'm doing here so much that doing this (posting a blog or typing on AIM (yeah I don't like that much anymore either)) when I could be doing 'that' (dorm life, talking to guys) or resting and taking a break... just doesn't make sense.
Is this a "this is my final post, it's been fun" post? No.
Will the posting pick up again? Perhaps. (hey, maybe it'll be tomorrow?! ...you never know)
Til then...whenever that is .... live life to it's fullest. - J Tizzle (that's a recent nickname that one of the freshmen has given me)
It's been a while.
Actually, blogging really hasn't excited me all that much over the past few weeks, therefore no posts. (I'm not one to post because it's routine, or because you make me feel like I "owe" you one (that'd be bad boundaries)). I have moments/experiences where I think to myself "I could blog that" ...but that thought quickly dies and I come to the conclusion that life is bigger than my blog right now.
I think that I enjoy what I'm doing here so much that doing this (posting a blog or typing on AIM (yeah I don't like that much anymore either)) when I could be doing 'that' (dorm life, talking to guys) or resting and taking a break... just doesn't make sense.
Is this a "this is my final post, it's been fun" post? No.
Will the posting pick up again? Perhaps. (hey, maybe it'll be tomorrow?! ...you never know)
Til then...whenever that is .... live life to it's fullest. - J Tizzle (that's a recent nickname that one of the freshmen has given me)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home