Olympic Fever
I have it. I am pumped for the Olympics to start (tonight). I love everything that goes with them...all the coverage, background stories, culture stuff. I'll happily watch ANY of the sports. Anything in the pool of course is my favorite (swimming, diving, synch diving, water polo), but with all the coverage this year I'm looking forward to catching a bit of everything. They're even showing badminton! Yes, I get into all of it (I even got excited about late night curling at the last Winter Olympics).
The Olympics are the epitome of competition...it's like athletic poetry.
Watch! If you don't you're not a good citizen of this country or planet...or maybe you just don't like sports.

The Olympics are the epitome of competition...it's like athletic poetry.
Watch! If you don't you're not a good citizen of this country or planet...or maybe you just don't like sports.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home