Wednesday, August 11, 2004

Audioblogging!!!

AAAH...I was cruising through some of the blog links on Drury's page and one had an Audioblog. I realized it was free and signed up. I'm excited. Quite excited. Now, with just a phone, I can blog from anywhere in the world! That means that if I go on a long hike or something in the near future, I could update you all from the middle of the trail (provided I get service of course). I don't think I'll make too much use of this technological wonder, but the fact that the option is there makes me happy. It's kind of like the post office's "through rain, hail, snow, wind" or whatever theory applied to blogging. Now I could do trail or road trip updates, which I've dreamt of doing ever since checking up on Paul and Amanda Stonehouse on the Pacific Crest Trail last year (they called in and left updates on the page)...but just need a hike to do or a road trip to take. Hmmmm...any takers?!

this is an audio post - click to play

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home