You're right
I honestly thought of this as I was putting them up, but Tony and Jon kindly pointed it out before I said something. I am sitting in my room and am surrounded by multiple sticky notes labeling the two strings of (white and red) lights that are around/under my bed and above my desk. They are labled "following the lights", "tree trunk", "not and evergreen", "haphazard" , and "still following the lights" .
I randomly just kind of strung the lights around under my bed frame, realizing all of the above claims. I excused it as being inside and limited to what dorm furniture allows. My one foot tree cannot support lights, so I just kind of wound them around the bed. Last year they went around the wall/ceiling corner of the room, but I didn't want to use my hooks this year.
So I suppose I need a "dorm room clause" addendum to my Christmas light rules. I'm flexible in the dorm room, but I'm still standing by my rules for the rest. So I must reluctantly say decorate your dorm room however you want....while I lean against my tree trunk.
I randomly just kind of strung the lights around under my bed frame, realizing all of the above claims. I excused it as being inside and limited to what dorm furniture allows. My one foot tree cannot support lights, so I just kind of wound them around the bed. Last year they went around the wall/ceiling corner of the room, but I didn't want to use my hooks this year.
So I suppose I need a "dorm room clause" addendum to my Christmas light rules. I'm flexible in the dorm room, but I'm still standing by my rules for the rest. So I must reluctantly say decorate your dorm room however you want....while I lean against my tree trunk.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home