Encouragement
I just finished reading through my bag of "platonic love letters" ie encouragement notes from everyone in chorale. (We write brief notes of encouragement in books over tour and then pass them out once we get back). They are really quite touching to read...reading through them just kind of makes me want to get up and hug someone. The thing that hit me though was that all of the positive feelings that come out of this are due us being handed a book to write in and semi-forced to write in them. I really don't mind doing it, I actually really enjoy it. Thing thing though is that if I enjoy writing notes of encouragement and others and myself enjoy reading them, why don't I/we write them more often. It's really not that difficult and the results can be so uplifting. So that's my thought/encouragement for the day...take three minutes and tell someone you appreciate them.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home