Condoms
This week I had a couple things returned to me / dropped off in Levi's office. I later looked closer and saw that the people who borrowed the stuff decided to include a condom with the return delivery. I initially thought, 'hmmm...that's quite odd and random'. I then remembered a recent conversation with some guys on staff about how they had this condom that had been passed between friends last year, being given to the next person in especially awkward situations (such as "hey, I ended up not needing this" as you hand it to your unsuspecting friend while their parents are visiting).
What a brilliant idea. I'm thinking about going to buy a pack (is that what they come in?!) of condoms just to have to hand out randomly...just for the sake of awkwardness. ...but now after posting this y'all won't be surprised since you know about it...hmmm
For now though I think I'll keep my newly acquired condom in my wallet...for practical purposes. You never know.

What a brilliant idea. I'm thinking about going to buy a pack (is that what they come in?!) of condoms just to have to hand out randomly...just for the sake of awkwardness. ...but now after posting this y'all won't be surprised since you know about it...hmmm
For now though I think I'll keep my newly acquired condom in my wallet...for practical purposes. You never know.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home