IWU RA mode
I'm still trying to get out of "I'm an RA at IWU" mentality...specifically when it comes to rules. Last night there were two examples.
First, about 6 guys walk past me and two RAs on their way outside to smoke a cigar. You can't smoke on campus, but there's a lot right near my building called 'smoker's corner' where everyone who smokes goes to smoke. It was just weird.
Later, an RA tells me that people started watching the movie 'Troy' in the lobby (but later decided not to). And then I realize that I CONFISCATED that movie last year. (The word 'redeeming' has come up in my head and conversation a couple of times just this week...good ole 'WU ...they've trained me well)
First, about 6 guys walk past me and two RAs on their way outside to smoke a cigar. You can't smoke on campus, but there's a lot right near my building called 'smoker's corner' where everyone who smokes goes to smoke. It was just weird.
Later, an RA tells me that people started watching the movie 'Troy' in the lobby (but later decided not to). And then I realize that I CONFISCATED that movie last year. (The word 'redeeming' has come up in my head and conversation a couple of times just this week...good ole 'WU ...they've trained me well)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home