Princess Cereal
Eating dinner tonight someone brought up the fact that they had seen a new Princess Cereal in Walmart. On the cover of the box (and making up the cereal shapes) were Arial, Snow White, Belle, and Cinderella. This led to a quite a discussion about who was hotter. I couldn't believe how in depth we were getting and how long we spent talking about it. This I suppose was mostly due to the fact that whenever someone new joined us we would ask them. Random....pointless... but quite entertaining.
It was interesting how everyone pretty much agreed. The overall consensus (and my thoughs as well) for those of you who are interested was (in this order): Belle, Cinderella, Arial, Snow White.
Wow....I can't believe that I'm actually writing about this....my mind is worn out...I need a vacation.
It was interesting how everyone pretty much agreed. The overall consensus (and my thoughs as well) for those of you who are interested was (in this order): Belle, Cinderella, Arial, Snow White.
Wow....I can't believe that I'm actually writing about this....my mind is worn out...I need a vacation.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home