Test Attitude
I realized today that difficult tests...well, I should say 'tests one has not adequately prepared for'...are much more enjoyable if you go into them excited about failing them. You're not overwhelmed and you could always be surprised by an easier test than you expected.
This is pretty much what I did with today's physical science test. I've zoned out of the class since the last test and pretty much don't care anymore...which isn't really like me...but whatever. I could've gotten stressed out about this, but for once I decided to be excited about not caring....and I enjoyed it.
This is pretty much what I did with today's physical science test. I've zoned out of the class since the last test and pretty much don't care anymore...which isn't really like me...but whatever. I could've gotten stressed out about this, but for once I decided to be excited about not caring....and I enjoyed it.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home