The Gray Itch
For abnormal psych I have to write a 12-15 page research paper, which is due next Wednesday. The topic - Psychosexual Disorders. ...specifically sexual dysfunctions. For those of you wondering just what those are, here are some examples: hypoactive sexual disorder, male erectile disorder, male/female orgasmic disorder, premature ejaculation. ...should be an interesting weekend.
Anyway, I was in the library this afternoon looking for some books to take home with me. The two that they had that barely fit my topic were pretty dated, so I was looking around on the shelf and came across a book called "The Gray Itch - The Male Menopause Syndrome". Not your normal book title, so I pulled it off the shelf. Upon opening it up I realized that the book was a gift to someone as there was a note written in marker in the front cover (dated 1979). This is what was written:
Fred,
Best wishes for a marvelous Christmas. May this timely book bring you new insight and understanding about the changes all men go through.
Peace, Gary.
...um, yeah. The things you find in the IWU library.
Anyway, I was in the library this afternoon looking for some books to take home with me. The two that they had that barely fit my topic were pretty dated, so I was looking around on the shelf and came across a book called "The Gray Itch - The Male Menopause Syndrome". Not your normal book title, so I pulled it off the shelf. Upon opening it up I realized that the book was a gift to someone as there was a note written in marker in the front cover (dated 1979). This is what was written:
Fred,
Best wishes for a marvelous Christmas. May this timely book bring you new insight and understanding about the changes all men go through.
Peace, Gary.
...um, yeah. The things you find in the IWU library.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home