Eldredge would be proud
I'm doing it. I'm excited. I'm scared. But I'm doing it. I'm stepping off the beaten path.
I'm going to go up to records and change my major to applied voice. I'm going to drop MUS 383 and add LAT 221. I'm going to tell my advisor that I'm dropping education (and she'll probably never speak to me again). I'm going to graduate in April. I'm going to leave behind the door that I don't want open right now...the door that is "just an extra semester"...knowing that it will be there if I would ever wish to go back and open it.
I'm going to edit my resume. In the next couple months I'm going to apply for open RD positions. And then I'm going to see where God takes me.
I'm following my heart.
Twenty years from now you will be
more disappointed by the
Things you didn't do than by the ones
you did do.
So throw off the bowlines. Sail away
from the safe harbor.
Catch the trade winds in your sails.
Explore. Dream. Discover.
-Mark Twain
I'm going to go up to records and change my major to applied voice. I'm going to drop MUS 383 and add LAT 221. I'm going to tell my advisor that I'm dropping education (and she'll probably never speak to me again). I'm going to graduate in April. I'm going to leave behind the door that I don't want open right now...the door that is "just an extra semester"...knowing that it will be there if I would ever wish to go back and open it.
I'm going to edit my resume. In the next couple months I'm going to apply for open RD positions. And then I'm going to see where God takes me.
I'm following my heart.
Twenty years from now you will be
more disappointed by the
Things you didn't do than by the ones
you did do.
So throw off the bowlines. Sail away
from the safe harbor.
Catch the trade winds in your sails.
Explore. Dream. Discover.
-Mark Twain

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home