Movies
Last night I finally watched two "You've never seen that?!?!" movies: ET and Newsies. ET is Levi's favorite movie. I liked it...quite a bit actually.
But I liked Newsies way more. Now I understand why people had been so surprised that I had never seen it. All through it I kept talking/thinking about how great it would be them. I didn't just want to be in the filming...I wanted to live it. ...to bust out one of those song and dance numbers with a good 50 others...to be in that whole rough and tough 15 year old persona...to stand up for something.
Levi connected with Elliot in ET...I connected with David in Newsies.

But I liked Newsies way more. Now I understand why people had been so surprised that I had never seen it. All through it I kept talking/thinking about how great it would be them. I didn't just want to be in the filming...I wanted to live it. ...to bust out one of those song and dance numbers with a good 50 others...to be in that whole rough and tough 15 year old persona...to stand up for something.
Levi connected with Elliot in ET...I connected with David in Newsies.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home