Name
In August and September I was Jeff.
In October I was Jeff or Timmer, but mostly Jeff.
In November and December I have been Jeff or Timmer, but mostly Timmer.
At the beginning of the year I was very curious which would emerge. I'm liking the Timmer thing.
Two other nickname-ish things that two individuals have called me: "lurking" and "police." Lurking, which is some odd 'nouning' of a verb, is something that a guy has called me after noticing that I always seem to be around, but always in odd places at odd times of the day. Police, well actually it's more like "politze", is what my Argentinian tennis player international student calls me as a joke now, but initially after seeing me as the guy who repeatedly warned people to put a shirt on while on campus.
In October I was Jeff or Timmer, but mostly Jeff.
In November and December I have been Jeff or Timmer, but mostly Timmer.
At the beginning of the year I was very curious which would emerge. I'm liking the Timmer thing.
Two other nickname-ish things that two individuals have called me: "lurking" and "police." Lurking, which is some odd 'nouning' of a verb, is something that a guy has called me after noticing that I always seem to be around, but always in odd places at odd times of the day. Police, well actually it's more like "politze", is what my Argentinian tennis player international student calls me as a joke now, but initially after seeing me as the guy who repeatedly warned people to put a shirt on while on campus.

3 Comments:
When you headin home? Not sure when i'll get a chance but i'll call you by the end of the week! and hopefully see you new years.
hey Timmer,
I've found myself watching the same situation. Six months ago I was combs, and nothing but combs even with several faculty. But lately, I'm watching it slow change to Aaron again, except for one guy who's taken to calling me Keith Green. It's interesting to say the least.
A.T.H.
what happened to J-Tiz?!
speaking of which, there is still a duct-taped "J-Tiz" on the ceiling in my car.
Post a Comment
<< Home