Friday, December 09, 2005

Very Hairy Christmas

Judging was last night. Thanks to no chorale I was finally able to grow a beard all the way through such an event.

9 Comments:

Blogger eyes on europe said...

hahaha, i had to click on the picture to enlarge it to even tell jeff timmer had beardage. snicker.

11:44 PM  
Blogger Jeff said...

At least I'm not the guy on the right.

Jocular personal insult...minus two more points.

2:21 AM  
Blogger Jon said...

If you were really on top of things, you would have a point-age counter on the side of your blog.

That was SUGGESTION not an insult to your html ignorance.

However, since we all AIM stalk, who's the guy with the 'nasty hair'? Drew?

PS - Why would you deduct points for something that was a joke? Is being an RD raping you of a sense of humor? (Although some would argue that you had none to begin with....not going there).

Questioning- minus two points

Come on, as your self-appointed blog consultant (I'm waiting for the call for the link html), I ask you to reconsider your decision.

More Questioning - minus two more points

GEEZ. YOUR BLOG IS NOT 1984 AND YOU AREN'T BIG BROTHER.

*the word is fucmjh and yeah say it out loud.

9:35 AM  
Blogger eyes on europe said...

oh...........oh jonny. oh jonny.


i can just see you now...impish grin, smirking at jeff's blog as you read this. was that your satanic giggle i just heard?

i'm going to now tell you something you've told me a thousand times before:

I'M NOT YOUR FREAKING TOOL!




this all, of course, assumes that you're up to what i think you're up to.

and if you are, i'm totally going to get you.

if not, disregard the threat i've just made. ....or was that a promise?

*wv: zyancuu

4:17 PM  
Blogger Jeff said...

see...this I don't like either... two people using the comment option for their own personal dialogue not relevant to the content of the post.


but I'm SURE you've got some sort of pathetic defense for the acceptability and usefullness of that too...

2:48 AM  
Blogger Jon said...

No. No I don't.

11:47 AM  
Blogger eyes on europe said...

he wasn't online.

2:36 PM  
Blogger Amy said...

Way to go, Jon. You're going to ruin commenting on Jeff's blog for the rest of us. JUOSZU!!

2:10 PM  
Blogger Jeff said...

...yeah, all three of you.

5:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home