Friday, December 15, 2006

Christmas Decorating III

I really didn't see this one coming. But there's one guy on campus who has gone a bit overboard with his segwey. Well, on that note, simply HAVING a segwey at a campus this size is going overboard.

Timmer's rules for decorating your segwey for Christmas: DON'T!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude, I have been WAITING for a Christmas decoration post from you! I have driven past some houses and thought, "if Timmer saw that...I think he would rip it down." You have forever changed the way I look at Christmas decorations, and for that - I thank you. Or hate you...I can't decide which. Have a good break bro...I GOT YOUR BACK.

- Nathanael

10:56 AM  
Blogger Jon said...

um...yeah...I was driving around last night and was thinking "Wow that looks pretty, Jeff would hate it." or I would think "What Would Timmer Think about these lights?"

and then I remembered my 90 megabyte powerpoint presentation that I made a couple years ago for you about Christmas and how I should delete it off of my hard drive because it's taking up too much memory.

1:23 PM  
Blogger Amanda said...

Jeff, I have to applaud your courage to criticize Christmas decorations. Josh thinks I'm a jerk because I am against flashing/chasing lights, mixing light sizes, asymmetrical (shoddy) decorating schemes, etc, etc.

Hope you have a very Merry Christmas. :)

5:52 PM  
Blogger K said...

Jeff,
You would appreciate the tradition of Christmas decorating on an old, old ship...you start two days before Christmas, scrounge around for random Christmas-y looking things, and then rip them down at midnight on Christmas Day. It would almost be enough to make Scrooge enjoy Christmas.
Congrats on the conducting master's! Hope you enjoy all the work and results!
- Kris

2:42 AM  
Blogger kristenlea47 said...

Ok.. so you know I love you in all your Dutchness.. and I'm saying this all in good fun... but.. this advice is coming from a "Crazy Dutch Man" who wears wooden shoes just to wear them. Hmm.. J/k. I love you and your wooden shoes dear.

11:10 PM  
Blogger Amy said...

Jeff. seriously. no posts since before Christmas?

7:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home