(not so) Captivating
Amidst the chaos of end of the year check out, one of the things that I aquired (in addition to a lamp, tablecloth, broken surfboard (for decoration), and soccer ball)...was the book "Captivating", the 'wild at heart for women' by John and Staci Eldredge. It was left at the front desk last week. In the back of my head a part of me always wanted to read it...mostly since Donald Miller said that he somehow connected with it more than wild at heart when I heard him speak at a conference last year.
But no...I didn't want to read it afterall.
I could only make it to page four.
Then I went back to watching the Yankees - Red Sox game.
But no...I didn't want to read it afterall.
I could only make it to page four.
Then I went back to watching the Yankees - Red Sox game.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home