Study/test habits
My body can't handle this week. I am a fidgeter...which translates into not being able to sit down and focus for long periods of time. I managed an hour straight yesterday afternoon, which is good for me. Last night I was in the middle of the hallway on six pillows studying for about three hours, intermixed with interacting with people and watching some SNL clips. In high school it was football and studying at the same time. This week is especially tough because I have all this nervous energy building up and am not releasing it.....which leads to a rollercoaster of emotions. I can go from cold and quiet to random and (literally) jumping up and down.
Essay questions are the worst. I can handle objective, but essays force me to sit and focus on one thing, which I don't do to well. Once in high school I took the last 15 minutes of an English final laying on the tile floor because my body was frustrated and sitting still in a chair was no longer working for me. Even me now...I'm gettin frustrated because typing this thing is taking too long, since I have other things I have to tackle. So I'm getting up.
Essay questions are the worst. I can handle objective, but essays force me to sit and focus on one thing, which I don't do to well. Once in high school I took the last 15 minutes of an English final laying on the tile floor because my body was frustrated and sitting still in a chair was no longer working for me. Even me now...I'm gettin frustrated because typing this thing is taking too long, since I have other things I have to tackle. So I'm getting up.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home