Friday, March 26, 2004

Umbrella

This morning it was raining. This really was kind of the first umbrella requiring rain we've had in a while, so I of course grabbed my umbrella. Now, my umbrella is quite large....ok, so it's huge....it's a good sized golf umbrella. Walking around this morning I got a good number of comments (from random people even) on just how huge my umbrella was. All the time I'm thinking, 'it's just an umbrella folks...get over it.' It's actually a nice thing to have since there's room for two and I can help other people out. It's a good way to meet people...it's happened...I seriously could give you two names of people on campus that I've met under my umbrella.

I even had two comments about being surprised to see a guy with an umbrella. What the crap?! Now when did it become 'uncool' for a guy to use an umbrella?! I actually enjoy the rain and don't mind getting wet...it's just there are some days when I don't really feel like being soggy all day (imagine that).

Think I'm weird when I use an umbrella when it's snowing. Yes, I've seen that one done on campus a month ago...and it wasn't the heavy, wet snow either.

So...use the umbrella (guys)! and while you're at it, use a big one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home