"I had a bad night because of a Wesleyan tradition"
Tonight six of us went to the theatre to watch a movie. Not knowing anything about it, and being limited to PG-13 movies by MIWU (mother-iwu), we watched "Timeline". These scientists stumble on a wormhole that takes people to 1357 and a guy gets stuck there so people have to go get him and of course there's a battle and what not. The battle stuff was decent, at one point I was realizing that life was actually like that (which is another topic). The acting however by a couple of the leads was pathetic. I don't know how they got the jobs.
The title was actually said by someone as we left the place. Ah, the movie poli...no, I won't go there tonight....I need a break from thinking too hard....I'm on vacation! It of course wasn't a bad time because we were with friends and enjoyed ripping it apart on the way back.
The title was actually said by someone as we left the place. Ah, the movie poli...no, I won't go there tonight....I need a break from thinking too hard....I'm on vacation! It of course wasn't a bad time because we were with friends and enjoyed ripping it apart on the way back.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home