In my own little corner...
I can be whoever I want to be.
It's quite interesting to me that I know absolutely no one at my summer class, nor have I seen anyone I know on campus. I realized that I could 'be someone else' while I'm there. It's a little too late to change how I dress, but I could totally add an accent or something pretend to be from somewhere else, since I've only said one thing in class on the first day and people wouldn't remember that. To do that though, I'd have to talk again, and at the rate that's going it's not looking good. I've said one thing (in class) so far and that's the only words I've spoken while being on campus (except ordering in the food service line). Pretty sad.
It's quite interesting to me that I know absolutely no one at my summer class, nor have I seen anyone I know on campus. I realized that I could 'be someone else' while I'm there. It's a little too late to change how I dress, but I could totally add an accent or something pretend to be from somewhere else, since I've only said one thing in class on the first day and people wouldn't remember that. To do that though, I'd have to talk again, and at the rate that's going it's not looking good. I've said one thing (in class) so far and that's the only words I've spoken while being on campus (except ordering in the food service line). Pretty sad.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home