Writer's Itch
Last weekend I got the chance to (speed) read Kevin Wright’s little 3$ ‘IWU Dating’ book. I had a bit of a mixed reaction to it. To some things I was thinking, “yes, good point,” to other things, “well…ok” and to some other things I was thinking, “no, no…you’re missing the point!” Then there were things that I came up with that weren’t covered but seemed applicable (at least in my mind.)
It was David Welch’s copy and I began explaining my reaction to him. I actually felt like writing a rebuttal/response to each of his chapters, which David was trying to convince me to do, (copying the format of the Hodson staff book that I recently finished called “Adventures in Missing the Point.” Basically I found myself wanting to write something in a professional like way. It doesn’t have to be something big really…just something – something that gets bound and published. I will some day. Maybe soon.
It was David Welch’s copy and I began explaining my reaction to him. I actually felt like writing a rebuttal/response to each of his chapters, which David was trying to convince me to do, (copying the format of the Hodson staff book that I recently finished called “Adventures in Missing the Point.” Basically I found myself wanting to write something in a professional like way. It doesn’t have to be something big really…just something – something that gets bound and published. I will some day. Maybe soon.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home