Holiday blurbs
While doing my last minute shopping today (=ALL of it) I was able to watch a car get 180'ed. He turned left in front of a car that wasn't stopping. It's kind of an interesting sight seeing a car do something it's not made to do. Things were quite crazy out there on the roads.
People in the stores were quite helpful and cheerful. On a couple of occasions when they didn't have what I was looking for they gave some helpful suggestions. At least things are pleasant once you get in the stores.
If I wasn't filled with holiday cheer I would be bah-humbuging about more Christmas light issues....I could be talking about things like how they now make artificial, pre-lit trees for outdoors...quite full with lights, but still cheating. Then there's the spiral tree-light things which look completely pathetic. Oh, I saw pink, yes pink, Christmas lights, as the only color, on a house yesterday.....then there's the Christmas in July folks who think it's the fourth of July and need everything red, white, and blue.....but in light of holiday merriment, I won't tell you about my complaints.
People in the stores were quite helpful and cheerful. On a couple of occasions when they didn't have what I was looking for they gave some helpful suggestions. At least things are pleasant once you get in the stores.
If I wasn't filled with holiday cheer I would be bah-humbuging about more Christmas light issues....I could be talking about things like how they now make artificial, pre-lit trees for outdoors...quite full with lights, but still cheating. Then there's the spiral tree-light things which look completely pathetic. Oh, I saw pink, yes pink, Christmas lights, as the only color, on a house yesterday.....then there's the Christmas in July folks who think it's the fourth of July and need everything red, white, and blue.....but in light of holiday merriment, I won't tell you about my complaints.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home