Sunday, December 14, 2003

Navigating

Going to Detroit gave me the opportunity to do a little navigating since Dan was driving. This I enjoyed. Very much. Going from home to Joey's house on the north side of the city, and then to Ford Field, and then from the parking lot out. The last was the best one. We rolled out of our $15 parking spot, onto the street, over 4 blocks and right on to where I375 began, avoiding the immediate congestion. Then we went North a bit to avoid some of I96, where every MSU fan and their mother was heading back to Lansing on. It was smooth. Most of it was just thinking ahead. I was in my element.

So if you're planning a road trip, let me know. I'm developing a Pocket-Timmer where you push a button and I pop up on your dashboard and tell you where to turn...kind of a personalized GPS thing. It's in the works.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home